From Sunday, November 2nd to Friday November 5th, Italian Business and Investment Initiative in partnership with VentureOutNY will host VentureOutItaly III Fall Event, one-week NY Market Accelerator program for Italian tech startups.
The 15 most promising Italian tech startups will take part in one week US business expansion program that features:
- Cap Intro: Introductions to esteemed venture investors and accelerator programs, i.e. Gotham Ventures, ff Venture Capital, and ERA
- Workshops: Educate and assist with visas and immigration, U.S. business formation, sales and marketing strategy, accounting, hiring, and more
- Networking: Events with 150+ members of NYC’s tech community
- Pitch Night: Demo to investor panel and NYC tech leaders
- Tours: Visit successful companies in the NY tech community, i.e. Etsy, Huffington Post, AOL, Sailthru, and Big Spaceship
For more info: www.ventureoutny.com/events/ventureoutitaly-iii